Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lucky star Ep 1 Part 1 Lines

C=Clerk
K=Konata
M=Miyuki
T=Tsukasa
-On your mark! ;C
-Get set! ;C
-Ooo~ you've don it again, Kona-chan. ;T
-That was amazing. ;T
-How come you aren't on any sports teams... when you're so athletic? ;T
-Cause if I join a team, I'll miss my prime time anime. ;K
*Konatas eating sound*
-Say, Tsukasa. Which end of a chocolate cornet do you start from? ;K
-Huh? Mmm~ The head, I suppose. ;T
-I see. By the way... Which side's the head? The fat end or the thin end? ;K
-I would guess the thin end. ;T
-Oh. I thought it was the fat end. But why would the thin end be the head? ;K
-Well, doesn't it look like a seashell?
*Hmmm* ;K
-Why did you think it was the fat end, Kona-chan? :T
-Cause, you know... It looks like a caterpillar? ;K
-A caterpillar? ;T
-But I guess it works better if you picture a seashell. ;K
-Umm... ;M
*Hmh?* ;K
-You couls cut off the thin end and eat it with the excess chocolate. ;M
-Now I get it. ;T
*Konata drinking* ;K
-Ahh... Good thinking, Miyuki-san. You're so smart. ;K
-No, not at all. Everyone has their own approach to eating. ;M
-How do you eat cream puffs? ;K
-Huh, cream puffs, you ask? Well... I start by splitting it in half and eating the
lid after dipping it in the cream from the bottom... And then I eat the bottom half. ;M
-This way, I don't have to worry about any cream spilling out while maintaining
a balance between cream and puff.
*Ohhh* ;K
-What about the ones that have both custard and ice cream inside? ;T
-How do you eat those? Do you mis them up? ;T
-No. I wouldn't do such a thing. But how would you mix them? ;M
*Mngmngm* ;T
-Just asking.
-When do you eat the strawberry on a strawberry shortcake or the chestnut
on top if a Mont Blanc? ;K
-Let's see... There are also strawberries tucked between layers of sponge cake. ;M
-I follow a normal distribution of strawberry, cream, and cake as I eat. ;M
-So there isn't a set time for eating the strawberry. ;M
*mmm* ;T ;K
-You really know your stuff. ;K
-I always save the strawberry for last. But then I get full sometimes
so I end up not eating it or someone in my family takes it. ;T
-Your favorites hafta come first. ;K
-Actually, I don't think I've ever seen anyone take a strawberry from sis. ;T
-That's Kagami for you. Doesn't miss a step. ;K
-Are you able to eat the last bite of a popsicle whitout dropping it? ;T
-Dropping it? ;M
*Hmmm...* ;K
-If you aren't careful... *huhg* ...you drop the last bit, right? ;T
*Eh* ;M
-What do you do, Kona-chan? ;T
-Suck it down to nothing. ;K
*heuh?* ;T ;M
-You could roate the popsicle as you eat. ;M
-Heh, That's a good idea. ;T
-I'm not very fond of ice cream cones. ;M
-Huh? Why? ;T
-*Eating sound* I can't stand it when only the cone is left. ;M
-That's right. You always end up with some cone left. ;T
-I push the ice cream into the cone as I eat. ;K *meanwhile eating*
-How do you push the ice cream? ;M
-I do a little push and pull action as I eat. ;K
-Push and pull, is it? ;M
-Yuki-chan prioritizes balance, right? ;T
-That's right. ;M
-Then what do you do with curry rice? Do you mis the sauce with the rice? ;K
-No. I don't mix them but I make sure that they're equally proportioned. ;M
-I mix mine up. What about you, Kona-chan? ;T
-Depends on the curry. If there's any Worcester sauce or raw egg in it I guess I do
a little mixy-wixy. ;K
-Worcester sauce in curry? ;T
-Hng, It's good stuff. ;K
-Do you also put Worcester sauce on your fried eggs? ;M
-Hnga, I put soy sauce on fried eggs. ;K
-Heeh~I use mayonnaise. ;T
-On your fried eggs? I don't mean boiled eggs. ;M
-Hng...(yes) You see, mayonnaise goes well with most egg dishes. ;T
-Do you put it on your curry? ;K
-Hng...(yes) It's a must on white rice. But the sweetness also goes
well with beef bowls. It's also good woth parent-child bowls. You
know how eggs and chicken meat are child and parent. So once
I add mayonnaise, which is made from eggs I call it an expanded
family bowl. ;T
*Hmmm* ;K
-Also... I usually can't stand natto but I was able to eat it once I added
mayonnaise. ;T
-Can't imagine it. ;K
-Ahh! But putting mayonnaise on soft.boiled eggs might be best. ;T
-The fried eggs at my house are also half done. ;K
*ehhh?* ;T
-It's how my dad likes them. He likes to suck out the yolk. And if
it's overcooked, he can't suck the yolk. ;K
-What about skewered chicken? ;T
-What about it? ;K
-Do you leave it on the spit? Or do you use chopsticks to take it off? ;T
-Let's see... If I'm eating one by myself, I leave it on the spit. But if I'm
with other people, I'll take it off. ;M
-Yeah, yeah. Isn't it a little awkward when there's only one left? ;T
-Ehh... I can't bring myself to take the last one. ;M
-As time goes by whitout anyone eating it... It starts getting dry
and looking anything but appetizing and no one's willing to make
a move but when the busboy takes it, you go " Wait, we're not
done with that yet." kinda on reflex. But then you end up leaving
whitout eating it. ;K
-Such a waste. ;M
-I feel sorry for it... ;T
-Oh! And when you grill meat I feel sorry for the meat that's all
charred and stuck on to the grill. ;T
-You have to eat while you're grilling and chatting so it's a busy ordeal. ;M
-It's even worse with onion beef tongue slices since they're done in no time. ;K
-You're right. They're done after just one flip. ;T
-Flip? ;K
*Huh?* ;T
-Onion beef tongue slices? ;K
*Mm* (yes) ;T
-You can't flip those. ;K
-Huh? Really? ;T
-If you flip them over the onions on top will fall off. ;K
-Oh, yeah. ;T
-They'll finish cooking without any flipping. ;K
-I see... I'll do that from now on. ;T
-You can never flip them. ;K
-Really... ;M
*M* (yes) ;K
*Ehhhh* ;T
-By the way, is the fat end or thin end the head of a chocolate cornet? ;K
-Ehhh! ;T

No comments:

Post a Comment